Neymar is believed to be denied bid ‘Wah’ Paris Saint-Germain
Newer Barcelona defender Marlon Santos has no doubts at all if the MSN trio of Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar will stay at Camp Nou for a long time.
The last few days PSG is reportedly ready to activate the release clause Neymar in the figure of 222 million Euros. Bak tattooed, the player also signaled that he was ready to seek a new adventure by moving to the Parc des Princes.
Maybe it’s just the spice of media speculation dihebohkan, in fact the winner of FIFA Puskas Award 2011 it started a pre-season match with Barcelona in the International Champions Cup against Juventus on Saturday (22/7).
Moreover, the 25-year-old forward becomes the hero of the Blaugrana 2-1 victory over Serie A champions by scoring a brace.
Joining Neymar’s future, Marlon, who recently arrived in Barcelona, said he believed 100 percent of his compatriots would stay with Azulgrana.
“For me, Neymar is one of the best players in the world. I have not spoken to him about this but I hope he survives, “Marlon said.
“He is our teammate and one of the best. We want him to be able to stay with us, ”
“We do not need to convince Neymar to survive. He is here with us and he will survive. ”
In addition to Marlon there is also a young midfielder Barca Sergi Samper who participate donated his voice in response to this transfer rumors. Sergi said that the 25-year-old winger did not indicate at all to move.
Although previously rumored from a number of Spanish media, that the former Santos player had told his colleagues will leave, Sergi Samper did not justify it.
“Neymar will survive. He looks comfortable and he does not signal anything about him wanting to leave. ”
The issue of the future of the Barcelona superstar is widening, with news claiming that Neymar’s father and his agent are meeting with PSG officials on Sunday (23/7) US time. It’s to talk about potential deal. (Source: FourFourTwo)